Boy Basics: Frog Hop Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2358
1. The frog and lily pad have a coordinating die available. Die-cut the shapes from your
cardstock first, then add your stamped images.
2. Try adhering google eyes on the frog.
3. Try cutting either the frog or lily pad from felt and then stamping the image with Black
Noir ink. You'll love the results!
4. Stamp the little "flight path" and fly near the frog's mouth as a fun little detail.
5. Use Copic Markers to color the frog and lily pad images then go back in to add
patterned detail with a Colorless Blender.
6. The "Hip Hop Hooray" sentiment will coordinate perfectly with the Tiny Tags die.
7. Try paper piecing with the coordinating die by cutting out the frog & lily pad from two
different patterned papers and then layering them together.
8. The "Hip Hop Hooray" can be repeated over and over down the length of a piece of
twill, ribbon or a cardstock border.
9. When giving a frog-themed gift, use this set to make a fun customized tag to go along
10. Add a felt flower to the lily pad with any of your favorite small-scaled flower dies.
This set is part of an ongoing series of small, specialized, boy-themed stamp sets that will help you to create the perfect project for anyone in your life. This gives you the ability to focus on what they are most passionate about no matter their age. This set specifically caters to anyone who loves frogs (adorable ones at that!). The clever sentiments complement the theme perfectly and will be truly appreciated by your recipient!
This set arrives on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The frog measures 1 1/2" x 1 1/4". The lily pad measures 5/8" x 2". The "Leap for the Sky..." sentiment measures 1 1/2" x 3/4". The "Hip Hop Hooray" sentiment measures 7/8" x 1/2".