Boy Basics: Game On Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2357
1. The circular directional control button icon will coordinate with a 3/4" circle punch.
2. The rated GK block will coordinate with a 1/2" square punch.
3. All of the sentiments will fit onto the Double-Ended Banners die and the Skater Dude
die. Not to mention, coordinate with many of the Fillable Frames series as well.
4. Create a background with the circular directional control button icon. It is a funky way
to create a "gamer" version of polka dots.
5. Use a Copic Marker to add color to the outlines of the buttons on the video game
6. The Rated GK Black as well as the Next Level and Play Hard sentiments will coordinate
perfectly with the Tiny Tags die.
7. Try stamping the controller images in a color and then stamping a second time on top
of the original images with Versamark and heat embossing with clear. The shine will really
add a modern touch to your project.
8. The "HB2U" can be repeated over and over down the length of a piece of twill, ribbon
or a cardstock border.
9. When giving a new video game as a gift, make a fun customized tag with this set to go
along with it.
10. When presenting a card made with this set, think about packaging it in a CD case
instead of a traditional envelope to go along with the theme.
Boy Basics: Game On is part of an ongoing series of small, specialized, boy-themed stamp sets that will help you to create the perfect project for anyone in your life. This gives you the ability to focus on what they are most passionate about no matter their age. This set specifically caters to tweens and teens that are in love with gaming of any sort. The clever sentiments complement the theme perfectly, and will be truly appreciated by your recipient!
This set arrives on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The corded game controller measures 1 1/8" x 1 1/4". The "Bring on your Best Game..." sentiment measures 2" x 1/2". The Rated GK block measures 3/8" square. the "Take It to the Next Level" sentiment measures 1/4" x 5/8".