Boy Basics: Out of This World Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.35
Product ID : 2359
1. The rocket, moon and largest star have a coordinating die available. Die-cut the
shapes from your cardstock first, then add your stamped images.
2. Try adhering rhinestones to the centers of the stamped stars.
3. Try cutting either the rocket or moon from felt and then stamping the image with Black
Noir ink. You'll love the results!
4. Stamp the "flame" image onto your card front then add the die-cut rocket on top of that
with dimensionals as a fun little detail.
5. Use Copic Markers to color the images then go back in to add patterned detail with a
6. Try punching out the window of the rocket with a hole punch and adding a small piece
of clear cardstock behind it.
7. Try paper piecing with the coordinating die by cutting out the rocket and moon from
two different patterned papers.
8. The countdown border can be repeated over and over down the length of a piece of
twill, ribbon or a cardstock border.
9. When giving a space-themed gift, use this set to make a fun customized tag to go
along with it.
10. Add sparkle to either the flames or moon using a little glitter from a Copic Spica pen.
This set is part of an ongoing series of small, specialized, boy-themed stamp sets that will help you to create the perfect project for anyone in your life. This gives you the ability to focus on what they are most passionate about no matter their age. This set specifically caters to any boy that is passionate about outer space. The clever sentiments complement the theme perfectly and will be truly appreciated by your recipient!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set arrives on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. the rocket measures 1 7/8" x 7/8". The "To Infinity & Beyond" sentiment measures 1 3/8" x 1/2". The largest star measures 1/4" in diameter.