Boy Basics: Rock On Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2354
1. Try coloring in the sentiments so that the color is gradient. This has a very dramatic
effect on your projects!
2. Use the guitar image to form certain letters, like “X” or “L” and create a personalized
project with it.
3. Layer a large star behind the guitar to frame it for a “Rock Star” feel.
4. Have a party and create party favors and food picks with the die cut guitar.
5. Color the guitar white space different colors to add a festive feeling.
6. Combine with Grunge Me for an adult masculine-feeling project.
7. Heat emboss the guitar to make it look realistic!
8. Die cut a sticker sheet with the guitar die to make fun envelope seals for your cards.
9. Use a spring pop-up to make a bobble guitar that rocks.
10. Don’t hesitate using crystals with this set… even for boys!
Are you ready to ROCK? This youthful stamp set is based on the popular trend in music gaming. Boy Basics: Rock On is perfect for creating teen cards and even gaming party ensembles! The coordinating guitar die takes creating up another notch, making it easy to create dimensional elements with this rockin’ set!
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The Guitar is just under 2 1/2" long and about 3/4" wide at the bottom. The You Rock sentiment in approximately 1 1/4" x 3/4", the Happy Birthday sentiment is just over 2 1/4" long.