Boy Basics: Skater Dude Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2360
1. To create skateboards/snowboards, die-cut the Skater Dude shape first, then add any
of the three patterns from the set on top of it.
2. Create additional board patterns with your background stamps or even patterned
3. The "Celebrate Your Day..." sentiment will coordinate with many of the Fillable Frames
series as well.
4. Create a background with the star image. It is a funky way to create a "skater" version
of polka dots.
5. Use a Copic Marker to add color to certain areas of the board designs.
6. The "What's Up" sentiment, star and arrow images work perfectly with the Tiny Tags
7. Try covering the entire skateboard die-cut with Versamark ink and embossing it with
clear after you've stamped your designs. The shine will really add a modern touch to your
8. The "What's Up?" or star image can be repeated over and over down the length of a
piece of twill, ribbon or a cardstock border.
9. When giving a skateboard themed gift, use this set to make a fun customized tag to go
along with it.
10. Try die-cutting a board shape, then stamping wheels and personalizing the board
with alphabet stamps or other designs.
This set is part of an ongoing series of small, specialized, boy-themed stamp sets that will help you to create the perfect project for anyone in your life. This gives you the ability to focus on what they are most passionate about no matter their age. This set specifically caters to tweens & teens that are in love with skateboarding and may also be adaptable to snowboarding. The clever sentiments complement the theme perfectly and will be truly appreciated by your recipient!
This set arrives on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The board artwork images each measure 3/4" x 2 1/4". The "What's Up?" sentiment measures 1" x 5/16". The "Celebrate Your Day..." sentiment measures 5/8" x 1 3/4".