Boy Basics: Truckin' It Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2356
1. All of the truck images will fit into a 1 3/4” circle punch or die.
2. Don’t just think you need to color in the images, all of them would be wonderful by
themselves stamped in bright colors for your projects.
3. The simple truck designs make them perfect for paper piecing.
4. The school bus would be great for school-themed projects!
5. Create hills from cardstock and/or patterned paper and then have your trucks “driving”
6. Add glassy accents, rhinestones, or glitter to the lights on the vehicle to make them
appear to be lit up.
7. You can use the masking technique to stamp images into the back of the pick-up
truck. You can have the truck haul anything that you can come up with!
8. How fun to use this set for a birthday party theme by creating invitations, favors or
decorations. The sky is the limit!
9. Attach the trucks in a line onto an acrylic block. Now you can easily stamp the trucks
in a line to create borders and backgrounds.
10. Use buttons as wheels on the trucks. Add a string to the front of the trucks to make
them look like pull toys.
Look out! Here comes a cute little set of trucks geared towards the little boys in your life. Drive them wild with a card made just for them for a birthday or any occasion!
This set comes on a single 4x3 acetate sheet. The school bus image is 1” tall and is just under 1 1/2” wide. The “beep! beep!” sentiment is just under 1” wide and is just under 1/4” tall. The “look out... here comes trouble!” sentiment is 1/2” tall is just over 3/4” wide.