Brilliant Baubles Stamp Set
Product ID : 3421
Brilliant Baubles Tip Sheet
1. Pair the splattered bulb with the open bulb to create an ornate, mercury glass beauty.
2. To get a metallic, mercury glass appearance try heat embossing with metallic powders or sprinkle on metallic pigment powders.
3. Use gemstones, glitters, or lacquer drops to dress up the open spaces on the ornaments.
4. Stamp several of the pine boughs together to create a branch upon which your ornaments can hang.
5. Try sponging or the rock ‘n roll technique to give your stamped pine cones, boughs, and poinsettias extra depth.
6. Create a wintry bouquet by grouping together greenery from the set and topping it with a stamped bow.
7. Heat emboss the ornament caps in metallic powders for a realistic finish.
8. The poinsettias and some of the foliage can be used year-round if you get creative with your color choices and sentiments.
9. The small dots and tear drop stamps can be used to fill in the openings in the ornaments. They’re a great way to add a pop of color.
10. These images (especially the smaller-scale ones) are wonderful for stamping your own background paper!
One of the joys of the holiday season is decorating the Christmas tree with glittering ornaments. Brilliant Baubles brings that same festive cheer to your stamped projects. These ornaments were inspired by elegant mercury glass baubles and they simply beg to be adorned with gemstones, glitter, and metallic embellishments! Use the flowers and greenery in the set to give your ornaments a seasonal setting or use those elements to spruce up one of the jolly seasonal sentiments. The generous size of these images makes quick cards a snap, giving you more time to spend with friends and family during the busy holiday season! Pair this set with the coordinating die to open up a world of layering possibilities. You’re sure to enjoy decking the halls with Brilliant Baubles!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on two 4x6 acetate sheets. The assembled (ornament + ornament cap) round ornament measures 1 3/4” wide by just over 2 1/4” tall. The assembled onion ornament measures 2” wide by nearly 2 1/2” tall. The assembled long, narrow ornament measures just shy of 1 1/4” wide by 3” tall. The assembled three-lobed ornament measures just shy of 1 1/2” wide by 2 3/4” tall. The large pine cone measures just over 1/2” wide by 1 1/8” tall. The bow measures just over 1 1/4” wide by 5/8” tall. The large poinsettia measures just under 1” wide by 1” tall. The largest holly leaf measures 1/2” wide by just over 1” tall. The assembled berry branch measures 5/8” wide by 1 1/4” tall. The “Merry” sentiment measures 1 1/2” wide by 3/4” tall. The “& Bright” sentiment measures just shy of 1 1/4” wide by just shy of 1/4” tall. The “Joy” sentiment measures just shy of 1” wide by 3/4” tall. The “To The World” sentiment measures just over 1 1/2” wide by 1/6” tall.