Brushed Off Stamp Set
Product ID : 3081
Brushed Off Tip Sheet :
1. Experiment with turning the brushstrokes horizontally, vertically or even diagonally for
a variety of looks.
2. Layer two impressions of the same stamp using two different colors, but alternating the
direction of the brushstrokes. For example, stamp the large circle once with the
brushstrokes horizontally in red, then a second time on top of that with the brushstrokes
vertical in pink.
3. Use the small or large circle to create a unique polka dot background.
4. Fill a card front with stacked stamped rectangles in a variety of colors for an artistic
5. Use the rectangles to accent a stamped or die-cut sentiment.
6. The small rectangle used vertically could highlight individual letters to spell out a
7. Stamp the largest rectangle vertically from the top of a card front and just add a simple
sentiment for a quick and easy card.
8. Ink the whole image in a light color and then just tap the solid end of the shape with a
darker ink to get a more realistic ombre brushed look.
9. Use the images to stamp onto die-cuts to give them a more artistic flair.
These brushed shapes are a fantastic basic to have on hand for layering or accenting die-cuts, adding them underneath sentiments, building backgrounds and so much more. You will find yourself turning to these again and again!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The large brushed rectangle measures 2" x 3 3/8". The medium brushed rectangle measures 3 1/2" x 1". The small brushed rectangle measures 1 1/4" x 5/8" The large brushed circle measures 2". The small brushed circle measures 1 1/4".