Bubble Talk Stamp Set
Product ID : 2699
Bubble Talk Tip Sheet :
1. The bubbles can be die cut, stamped and layered to create a strong and unique focal
2. The bubbles can be stamped and layered (directly onto a card base) to create an
interest and strong focal point on a one-layer card.
3. The “You’re Dreamy!” sentiment coordinates with the heart bubbles as well as the
4. Most of the sentiments can be stamped into the center of the oval bubble.
5. Use the sketched arrow and the arrow row to help draw attention to the sentiment
featured on the card.
6. Stamp the bubbles in a lighter shade of ink and layer a stamped sentiment (in a black
or dark colored ink) directly over.
7. Heat emboss your sentiment for a more pronounced look.
8. Heat emboss the bubbles in a fun assortment of colors using colored embossing
9. Use other sentiments from other sets in your stamp collection.
10. Use the coordinating dies to cut bubbles from an assortment of pattern papers.
Bubble Talk is a fun speech bubble set that allows you to deliver the perfect sentiment in a variety of different ways. It’s great for creating layered focal points that will really stand out. This set features a variety of bubbles, as well as coordinating scribbled elements, so you will never run out of interesting combinations!
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The two largest bubble images measure 1 1/8” x 2 1/4", the square bubble images measure 1 1/8” x 1 3/8”, the round bubble image measures 1 1/2” x 1 3/8”, the “just sayin’” sentiment measures 1 3/8” x 5/8” and the small bubble with the heart measures 7/8” x 5/8”.