Building Blocks Stamp Set
Product ID : 2784
Building Blocks Tip Sheet :
1. Each of the sentiment sections in this set coordinate with either a short or a long
block. When designing your project, select your sentiment sections first to establish what
size blocks you will need and what order they need to be arranged in.
2. Mix and match the different patterned blocks for a variety of looks.
3. Stamp a detailed image in gray onto a white card base and then add pops of color with
the building blocks to the side of it. Add your chosen sentiments as a finishing touch.
4. You can heat emboss your sentiment on top of your stamped blocks for more
contrast. Especially white embossing.
5. Try inking your blocks in a lighter color and rolling the edge in a darker ink. The
added shading will give you a completely different look.
6. Use several of the bold uni-case sentiments to create interesting backgrounds or
7. Use the various patterned blocks alone to build your own custom background.
This new basic takes sentiments to a whole new level. Stack the block images and then add the sentiment sections in the appropriate order. This is a wonderful way to bring added attention to your sentiments on a single layer card. New design options also open up with the addition of the coordinating dies and all of the layering possibilities!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 sheets. The largest blocks measure 2 1/2" x 3/8". The smallest blocks measure 7/8" x 3/8". "I love you" measures 1 1/4" x 1/4". "For all that you are" measures 2" x 1/4". "Sparkle" measures 1" x 1/4". "Que sera sera" measures 1 1/2" x 1/4". "Whatever will be will be." measures 2 3/8" x 1/4".