Bunny Basket Stamp Set
Product ID : 3160
Bunny Basket Tip Sheet :
1. The larger bunny, chick, and eggs are all designed to stamp in multiple steps to create
quick and easy multicolored images.
2. The set will work well with the Cover Plate: Basket and Easter Grass dies to create
dimensional and unique Easter cards, tags, scrapbook pages, and more!
3. Stamp the solid images onto cardstock or patterned paper with Versamark ink, emboss
with clear embossing powder, and cut or die cut for a glossy dimensional look.
4. Layer the sentiments over the stamped images for a great look that doesn’t take a lot
5. Add shading to the images using the “rock & roll” technique. Ink up the stamp and
then “roll” the edges of the stamp in a darker shade of ink.
6. Try stamping the bunny or chick multiple times in a row without re-inking for a cool in
motion looking effect.
7. Use the tiny bunny and chick to create background patterns for your projects or to
8. Stamp the images in Fresh Snow ink onto a dark colored cardstock for a crisp look.
9. The images and sentiments are perfect for accenting journal cards and scrapbook
pages to document Easter memories.
10. Attach the images to a strip of cardstock that you have attached end to end to create
ring sized strips to create fun little egg holders to display your colored/decorated Easter
It’s time to fill up your basket for Easter with these sweet images for spring. There are little extras allowing you to add details to the main images, like the interior of the bunny ear, his little tail, whiskers and even feet for the chick. These can be die-cut and added to the new Cover Plate: Basket Die as well!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The bunny image is 2 1/4” tall and is just under 1” wide. The egg images are 1” tall and just under 3/4” wide. The “happy easter” sentiment is just over 1 1/2” wide and just under 3/8” tall.