Bunny Blessings Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3491
Bunny Blessings Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the outline bunny and butterfly images and then add color by stamping the solid images over the top.
2. Use your favorite coloring technique to color in the outline images. Markers, watercolors, or colored pencils would all work great!
3. Stamp the solid images without the outlines on your projects.
4. Stamp the solid egg image and then add a patterned image over the top to create your own custom decorated eggs.
5. Stamp a flower base image and then add a center to complete the blossom. Add the vein detail to the solid leaf base to finish it off.
6. Use the flowers to build a bouquet or use single flowers to accent parts of your project.
7. A fun detail for your project would be to add a mini pom-pom for the bunny’s tail.
8. Use the small typed words along with the main sentiments on your project or use them on their own. You could even stamp them right onto the eggs!
9. Use the images and coordinating dies with the Big Egg die to create custom tags for baskets and gifts.
10. This set will work well with other Easter products in the Papertrey Ink collection. Big Egg, Cover Plate: Basket, and Easter Grass dies are some great examples.
A sweet set for Easter that features a bunny, a butterfly, flowers, and egg designs. You are going to love the outline and solid image options and how they will bring your cards, tags, and other projects to life for the spring season.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The outline bunny image is 1 1/2” wide and just over 2 1/8” tall. The solid bunny image is just over 1 1/4” wide and is just over 2 1/8” tall. The bunny tail is just over 1/8” in diameter. The assembled butterfly is just over 3/4” wide and just under 3/4” tall. The egg is just under 5/8” wide and just over 3/4” tall. The larger flowers are just under 3/4” in diameter. The smaller flowers are about 1/2” in diameter. The larger sentiments are about 1 5/8” wide and just over 1/4” tall. The typed words are just over 1/8” tall and range from 1/4” - 3/4” wide.