Butterfly Blooms Stamp Set
Product ID : 3507
Butterfly Blooms Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the butterfly image and then try using different coloring mediums like markers, colored pencils, or watercolor paints to color in the butterfly.
2. When using the coordinating die to cut out the butterfly, add adhesive just to the centers and then fold the wings up or down (this works well with a foam tape adhesive), slightly, for a dimensional look.
3. The butterfly image would be beautiful embossed. Use metallic colors for an elegant look or use clear embossing powder to do the emboss resist technique.
4. Stamp the butterflies onto a background with the same or slightly darker colored ink than the paper you are using for a tone on tone look.
5. Stamp the flowers in one color and then add the center details with black ink or another darker color.
6. Add a single flower to accent a sentiment or arrange the flowers into a beautiful arrangement, border, or bouquet.
7. Ink up the flowers and leaves in one color and then add a darker color onto the edges for a beautiful blended look.
8. The flowers work great to create coordinating patterned papers and backgrounds.
9. Butterfly images work well for a variety of occasions. You can also use butterflies on scrapbook projects, gift packaging, and in your journals and planners.
10. For additional sentiment and image options, pair this set with the coordinating A Bit More: Butterfly Blooms Mini Stamp Set.
Butterfly Blooms centers around a beautiful butterfly image that you can color any way you choose. Butterflies are perfect for so many different occasions and you will love the two step flower details to use in your projects for that extra special touch.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The butterfly is 3” wide and just over 2” tall. The sentiments are just over 1/4” tall and range from just under 1 1/2” wide to just under 2 7/8” wide. The larger flowers are just under 7/8” in diameter. The smaller flowers are about 5/8” in diameter.