Butterfly Folk Stamp Set
Product ID : 3523
Butterfly Folk Tip Sheet
1. Stamp these butterflies in the color of your choice, then color in some of the details with your favorite coloring method. Vary the ink color to achieve lots of different looks.
2. Heat emboss the butterflies, then watercolor the butterfly details.
3. Many of the smaller elements in the set have matching mirror-image elements, allowing you to use the “motif-building” technique to stamp some striking focal points.
4. Stamp a pretty calico print style background using the small flower and leaf elements from the set.
5. Combine this set with the Butterfly Folk Outline set by either layering the matching images, or by stamping them independently onto the same project for a different look.
6. Combine the images with the dies, curl or bend the wings for some fun dimension.
7. Die cut and stamp several of the small flowers and leaves and cluster them around a sentiment or in the corners of a card panel for pretty accents.
8. Stamp some of the flowers and flourish elements around the edges of a card panel for a pretty border.
9. Stamp all three butterflies and line them up down the center of a card front for a fun take on a traditional botanical butterfly style print.
10. Stamp the butterflies onto colored cardstock using a matching ink color to create pretty tone-on-tone backgrounds.
The Butterfly Folk set combines two perennial favorites - butterflies and folk-art style motifs. You can choose to just simply stamp these gorgeous butterflies, or add color to their detailed wings using your favorite coloring method. Use them to create both beautiful backgrounds and stunning focal points.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest butterfly measures 3 7/8” wide and 3 1/8” high. The medium butterfly measures 3” wide and 1 3/8” high. The smallest butterfly measures 1 1/2” wide and 1 1/8” high. The small flourishes measure 1/2” wide and 1/2” high. The larger individual flowers measures approximately 1/2”. The smaller individual flowers measure 1/4” to 3/8”.