Butterfly Hope Stamp Set
Product ID : 3332
Butterfly Hope Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the outline image first and then add color and pattern to the wings with the coordinating stamps.
2. Stamp the butterfly body image and use just the solid and patterned wing pieces to create your butterfly design.
3. Play with coloring mediums like watercolor, colored pencils, and markers to color the outline butterfly image.
4. Stamp the butterfly body image and use just the small wing images to create a different sweet little butterfly design.
5. Add rhinestones, pearls, beads, glitter, etc. to add sparkle and shine to the stamped butterflies.
6. When using the coordinating die cut, adhere the butterfly to your project with adhesive just behind the body portion and then fold the wings up for a bit of dimension on your project.
7. Use the butterflies to create background designs for your projects.
8. The butterfly outline image is perfect for embossing.
9. Use a marker to color in the polka dots on the wing designs after they are stamped for a pretty multicolored effect.
10. Butterflies work for a variety of card themes and will work wonderfully for scrapbook projects, gift packaging, and in your Moments Inked planner.
Butterfly Hope is a set that centers on a butterfly image that you can customize in many different ways. The butterfly can be a stunning focal point, a soft subtle background, or anything in between. Use the set with the coordinating dies for even more options.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The butterfly outline image is just over 1 3/4” wide and just under 1 1/2” wide. The “live with great expectation…” sentiment is just under 1 1/4” wide and is 1 3/8” tall. The “miss you” sentiment is just under 1” wide and 1/4” tall.