Butterfly Kisses Stamp Set
Product ID : 2028
1. Create a negative mask with the butterfly outline. Use all of the bits and pieces to
stamp within the mask to create a butterfly featuring a custom pattern.
2. The large solid dot is a perfect shadow stamp for the large scroll circle and the large
3. The medium solid dot fits perfectly use with the small scroll circle and the small
4. The small solid dot is designed to coordinate with the center of the large daisy.
5. All of the patterned butterflies work beautifully when stamped on top of the solid
shadow stamp. It is easiest to line up the bodies when stamping, and allow the rest of the
image to fall into place.
6. If you would like the floral butterfly to feature two colors, here is a fun alternative to the
tedious task of using markers. Stamp the butterfly once using color one on your finished
project. Stamp a second time with color two on scrap cardstock. Punch ten of the large
daisies out with a 1/4-inch hole punch from the second butterfly. Adhere them over the
large daisies featured on butterfly one. You’ll get perfect results every time! (Click here to
see a project using this technique)
7. For some great color pop with the floral or paisley butterfly, use a brush tip marker to fill
in the centers of all the dots within the image after it has been stamped.
8. Ink the striped butterfly in a light dye ink and roll the edges in a darker ink. Stamp onto
watercolor cardstock. Run a wet paintbrush over the image, starting at the body and
working your way out. The dye ink will bleed, creating a beautiful watercolor look as the
two colors blend together.
9. Ink the solid butterfly and “kiss” one of patterned butterflies against it. The pattern
stamp will “remove” the ink, leaving a negative version of the pattern on the solid stamp.
So many combinations can be done this way.
10. Stamp the solid butterfly onto your project. Than try your hand at an alternative
method for overlaying a patterned butterfly on top of it. Try stamping with Versamark and
than brushing on Perfect Pearls or chalk. Or heat emboss the pattern. You could also try
your hand with glitter.
3/4-INCH CIRCLE PUNCH
medium solid butterfly
5/8-INCH CIRCLE PUNCH
large solid dot
1/2-INCH CIRCLE PUNCH
large solid flower
large paisley circle
medium solid dot
small solid butterfly
1/4-INCH CIRCLE PUNCH
small solid flower
small circle outline
small solid dot
Make stamping fun again! This set includes 30 total images; featuring seven butterflies (five patterned, one solid and one outline). Each patterned butterfly has separate coordinating images, which are actually enlargements of elements taken directly from the companion butterfly. You can mix, match and layer all the pieces for a variety of looks.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 sheets. The butterfly images measure 2.25-inches each at their widest point. The sentiments also measure 2.25-inches wide.