Button Boutique Stamp Set
Product ID : 2329
1. The full-size frames coordinate with the Button Card die collection.
2. The buttons coordinate with our Buttoned Up #1 & Buttoned Up #2 dies. You could
also use them with 3/4" & 1/2" circle punches.
3. The small "x" and "-" are designed to create the look of a stitch on top of your button
images. Try heat embossing the stamped stitch with white embossing powder for a more
4. All of the "title" images can be used in conjunction with the basic frame. Try placing
them at either the top or the bottom for more options.
5. The titles in this set definitely don't have to be limited to rectangles. Try mixing them
with different borders and shapes from other sets.
6. After stamping button images in color, try stamping them a second time with VersaMark
and heat embossing with clear embossing powder. Or add a few drops of glossy accents.
Either method will add a touch of realism to your project.
7. Try replacing the letter "o" in a word with one of the button images.
8. Add swatches of fabric or felt to the button cards for a decorative touch.
9. The button images look adorable stamped in a row along the edge of your card or as a
10. The button images also work great with any of our Button Bits stamp sets!
This amazing vintage button card building set has everything you need to create beautiful accents, focal points, as well as mats and tags for your paper crafting projects! You can make them as detailed or as simple as you like depending on your style. Once you have created your one-of-a-kind button card you can layer it with stamped buttons, felt buttons or real buttons from your stash. The button cards also work well for framing photos, holding jewelry or other accessories that you make as a gift and so much more!
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The large "Handmade Buttons" frame measures 2" wide and just shy of 3" tall. The basic frame measures 2" wide and just shy of 3" tall as well. The large buttons are 3/4" in diameter and the small buttons are 1/2" in diameter. The "Superior Quality" banner measures 1 3/4" wide and 1/2" tall. The small "homespun quality" sentiment measures 1 3/8" wide and 1/8" tall.