Button Up Stamp Set
Sale Price: $10.50
Product ID : 2594
Button Up Tip Sheet :
1. Use the coordinating Buttoned Up #1 die and stamp your button image inside.
2. Use the scalloped button for a flower on your project.
3. The buttons will work perfectly for flower centers in some of the recently released
Papertrey Ink flower sets. A few examples: All About You, Beautiful Blooms and Women of
4. Use the buttons to replace the ‘o’ in a word. A few examples: Love, Hello and You.
5. Create colorful patterned paper by stamping your buttons randomly onto a sheet of
6. Create a scrapbook page for a little one in your life with the title ‘Cute as a button’.
7. If you want your buttons to be a bit more sturdy, try die cutting chipboard and then
8. Use this button set with the images from the Button Boutique stamp set and the Button
Card die collection.
9. Create a cute gift ensemble with a card, tag and matching gift bag for a Mom-to-Be or
a new little baby. Use the sentiment ‘Cute as a button’ from Baby Button Bits.
10. Thread your buttons with floss, thread, ribbon, twine etc.
This button set is perfect for creating beautiful button accents in a variety of different patterns. You can use this set together with Button Boutique and the Button Card die collection, or entirely on it’s on to create custom cards, scrapbook pages, tags and whatever else you can dream up!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4X6 acetate sheet. All of the buttons measure 1” in diameter.