Cable Gram Stamp Set
Product ID : 2952
Cable Gram Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the large solid cable car image inside the outline image to add color to your
cable car. Then stamp the smaller window frame image inside the windows to give your
window frames yet another color.
2. Stamp the small circle image in the opening on the cable car to create a headlight. Or
for more options, add a rhinestone, glitter or other sparkly item for a shiny-bright
3. The number “22” can be stamped just above the headlight for an official cable car look.
4. The outline cable car image can be colored with markers, watercolors, etc.
5. Stamp the small sentiment “signs” in the two openings at the bottom of the cable car,
pairing up sentiments that work together such as “Happy birthday” and “to you”.
6. The large sentiments can be placed above or below the cable car.
7. Use with the coordinating die for added design options.
8. Use with the Cover Plate: Chinatown Die to add a fun backdrop for your cable car.
9. You might have images from other stamp sets, such as people or animals that you
could stamp in the windows of the cable car!
10. Place a piece of clear card stock behind your die-cut cable car windows for a realistic
Send cards for a variety of occasions with a fabulously fun twist using the new Cable Gram stamp set! Stamp your cable car in the colors of your choice and then add your sentiments in the form of “signage” on the front of the cable car! Mix and match these multi-step images for tons of card-making fun!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The cable car image measures 2 7/8” x 3 3/8”. The “…Frantastic Day!” sentiment measures 2 1/2” x 7/8”. The small sentiment “signs” measure approximately 5/8” each.