Calendar Basics Stamp Set
Product ID : 2275
1. Build your own title sheet for your calendar using the various flourishes and wording
from the set.
2. The various title images were scaled so that your title could be built to coordinate with
any of our Mat Stack dies.
3. The polka-dot corner image can be used to accent any corners, but it was particularly
designed to be used in the four corners of the Mini 2 1/2" Calendar pages. When used in
all four corners, it forms a bracketed frame.
4. The "HB" circular image can be used to mark birthdays on a calendar. On the large
calendar pages, you will even have room to write the name of the birthday person beside
5. The "AN" circular image can be used to mark anniversaries on a calendar.
6. The small circular holiday icons can be used to note major US holidays on a calendar.
7. The long thin calendar title coordinates perfectly with the spine of a Calendar Case if
you wanted to create a wrap around cover page.
8. There are sentiments in the set that allow you to use the month titles in your card
making ventures. For example, you could build "Wishing you a wonderful December
9. Use the flourishes and decorative images to accent either side of a stamped month on
a calendar page.
Calendar Basics gives you all the basics you need to customize our exclusive line of pre-printed calendar products. From all the months of the year in two different fonts to decorative title elements, holiday icons and more, you will have everything you need to create amazing, professional looking calendar projects. Not only can you use the set to customize the calendars we'll be offering, but you can also use them with the sentiments in the set... for example "Wishing you a wonderful December birthday.", etc...
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The "January" script title measures 1 1/4" x 1/20". The small holiday icons measure 3/8" in diameter. The "Calendar" title block measures 2 3/8" wide and 3/8" tall.