Calligraphy Classics Stamp Set
Product ID : 3210
Calligraphy Classics Tip Sheet :
1. Use an ombré inking technique with these large sentiments. Ink the entire phrase with
a lighter ink and then ink just the lower (or upper) half with a darker ink, taking care to
blend them slightly in the middle.
2. The emboss resist technique works beautifully with these sentiments. Heat emboss
them in white on white cardstock, then sponge ink or watercolor over the sentiment. The
embossed area will resist the color.
3. After stamping the sentiment in a dye ink, go over the lettering with a moist paintbrush
to give it a hand-painted look.
4. Pair these phrases up with any of the Cover Plate Frames for a quick and easy card.
5. They can also be used with the Garden Garland frame. Die-cut the garland and trace
the interior of the frame onto your card front and then stamp the sentiment. The pencil
guideline will help with placement and can easily be erased when no longer needed.
6. Stamp a sentiment repeatedly in a light color, like Soft Stone, just slightly offset from
your original impression to give it a dimensional shadow look.
7. Fill an entire background with a single sentiment.
8. Experiment with different orientations for sentiment placement. Try vertically and
diagonally over the standard horizontal.
9. The scale of these sentiments is also appropriate for tucking inside a card. Play
around with adding smaller companion sentiments from other sets underneath.
10. The small flowers and leaves can be used to accent the lettering.
Calligraphy Classics is a set you will turn to again and again. This collection provides several large scale sentiments featuring calligraphy styling. A few floral and leaf accents are also included for embellishing the lettering if desired.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. "Celebrate" measures 3 1/2" x 1 1/8". "Just Because" measures 3" x 1 3/4". "For You" measures 2 5/8" x 1 5/8". "Hooray" measures 3" x 1". "Smile" measures 2 1/8" x 3/4".