Cat's Meow Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2844
Cat's Meow Tip Sheet :
1. Color in the cat, mouse toy, and yarn with Copic markers, colored pencils, watercolors,
or other coloring mediums.
2. Have fun with different patterns and textures on the cat like dots, stripes, etc when
coloring in the cat.
3. The images are perfect for paper piecing. Stamp the images on different patterned
papers and assemble into a finished multicolored and patterned image.
4. Use the coordinating images to create a scene for the focal point on your project.
5. Use the yarn, foot prints, and/or mouse toy to stamp coordinating paper and
background for your project.
6. Stamping the cat image onto fabric/felt would be fun for baby themed projects like
7. Get creative adding accessories to the images in the set with bows, rhinestones,
beads, etc. to dress them up.
The Monthly Moments: Slide Frame Stamp Set is part of a series of stamp sets and other coordinating products that are designed to be used with scrapbook projects that allow you to create, preserve, and share your memories, special events, and everyday moments. This set is a great basic for creating your own custom journaling cards or accents for your other paper crafting projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The library card image is 3 1/8” wide and is just under 3 1/2” tall. The “this is noteworthy” sentiment is 2 1/4” wide and is just over 1/8” tall. The “take note” sentiment is just over 1” wide and is just over 1/8” tall.