Caution: Another Year Older Stamp Set
Product ID : 3045
Caution: Another Year Older Tip Sheet :
1. Use a single border across the width of your card.
2. Use a couple, or even all, of the borders to create a patterned background.
3. Die cut a border and use as a focal element on a card or project.
4. Create a box or bag band with die cut and stamped pieces attached together, and fit to
5. Criss-cross the caution tape images for a fun “crime scene” effect.
6. Stamp the candle border across the top of a cake shaped card.
7. Stamp the party hat or candle borders along the bottom edge of your card and trim
just that edge for a decorative detail. Add a pop of color to show through on the straight
edge of the back flap.
8. Stamp and cut away one or a small group of party hats or candles and use them alone
(or together!) as a focal image.
9. Cut the words off of any of the caution tapes to use as sentiments on their own.
10. Create a door card using the caution tape images for a perfect caution scene. Go an
extra step and have a party hat peeking through the window.
Caution: Another Year Older is a fun new birthday borders set, complete with party hats, candles, and three caution tapes. From birthday cards and tags to favors and scrapbook pages, these festive borders will add a perfect touch of age-old fun to any birthday project.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. Each border is approximately 5 1/2” wide. The party hat and candle borders are about 3/4” tall each, the caution tapes about 1/4” tall each.