Celtic Knots Stamp Set
Product ID : 3495
Celtic Knots Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the large frame directly on your card front and spray with water for a watercolor look.
2. Stamp the large frame onto the coordinating die cut and pop up on foam tape.
3. Layer all three cross stamps for a multicolor cross.
4. Paper piece or paint the open cross for a completely different look.
5. Create a smaller square frame using the longer border and the coordinating block knot image.
6. Link a series border images together with one of the smaller design details to create a longer border.
7. Stamp only one image of the image pairs for different looks - open lines or solid - rather than both together.
8. Stamp a patterned layer using a few of the knot images together.
9. Stamp either of the patterned crosses without the frame image, using a die cut circle in the center, featuring one of the medallion tip images.
10. Pair “Celtic Knots” with “Irish Blessings” to create beautiful wedding, anniversary, or baptism blessings cards.
A partner stamp set to Irish Blessings, Celtic Knots features a frame and a cross, along with a variety of smaller knot designs. Except for the frame, which fits on the coordinating die, each image has line and fill images to layer together or use separately. The two larger medallions fit nicely into the circle on the cross. Create patterns, borders and frames with flair!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x8 acetate sheet. The frame is 3 3/4” x 5”, the cross is slightly bigger than 1 1/2” wide x 2” tall, and the larger medallions are just under 3/4” in diameter. The large border is 2 1/3” wide, while the small one is about 1” wide.