Center Style: Masculine Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3037
Center Style: Masculine Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the images on the coordinating die cuts or stamp them directly on the card front.
2. Use these stamps and dies with the Watercooler Talk stamps to create quick, classy
cards for both male and female coworkers.
3. Stamp any of the images either at the top, bottom or both ends of the die cut. Mix and
match or stamp mirror images of the same stamp at the top and bottom.
4. The outline banner image can be stamped “around” the solid banner image.
5. Impress (rather than die cut) the large die into the card front, and then stamp the
coordinating images inside the impressed area to create a gorgeous one-layer card.
6. Stamp the thin ‘chevron’ image tucked up under the largest banner image. You can
also stamp it alone or repeatedly to create as long or short of a chevron section as you’d
7. These stamps and dies can also be paired with nearly any other stamps you may have
in your collection! Layer them behind florals and more for gorgeous accents.
8. Use these stamps and dies vertically, or for additional design options, turn them
9. Stamp on the smaller die cuts and layer those on top of the large die for added
10. Don’t forget to carry your design theme over to the inside of the card by stamping
these images inside the card as well.
Center Style: Masculine was designed to give you a quick, yet elegant and professional option for creating cards for co-workers when paired with the sentiments from Watercooler Talk! However, these stamps and dies can be paired with nearly any stamps you may already have in your arsenal, making them a great addition to your collection! Use them to create quick, polished cards or add loads of texture and dimension by using them layered behind other images. You’ll love discovering all sorts of ways to use these versatile new stamp sets and dies!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The largest solid scalloped image measures 2 3/4” x 3/4”. The long solid image measures 2 5/8” x 1/2”. The flourish image measure 1 1/8” x 1/4”.