Choose Joy Stamp Set
Product ID : 3083
Choose Joy Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the serif words on alternating colors of cardstock, trim the key words out in a
block formation and adhere them in place on your original stamped version. The pop of
color can really add emphasis to your chosen words.
2. The sentiments will work well with many of our Tag Sale dies.
3. All of these sentiments will look wonderful heat embossed.
4. Stamp the sentiment on vellum and then overlay it on top of bold patterned paper or
5. Add water coloring behind the large script word as a pop of color.
6. Use the small heart to fill in the openings on the banner.
7. The vertical orientation of these sentiments makes them easy to add to the side of any
of your favorite images.
8. Use a Copic marker to highlight the key words of any sentiment to add artistic flare to
9. These will work beautifully with the Year of Flowers series.
Melissa Phillips always fills her blog with wonderful quotes and phrases that are inspirational to all. She has now assembled her favorites into a collection of sentiment stamps for you to use on your very own projects. Not only are the sentiments amazing, but there are lots of little accents for you to use along with giving them the perfect "Melissa" touch.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. "Choose joy." measures 1 1/4" x 1/2". "A friend is one who overlooks..." measures 1 3/4" x 1 1/2". "It is not joy that makes us grateful..." measures 2" x 1 1/8". "It's not what you have in your pocket..." measures 1 1/2" x 1 5/8". "Note to self..." measures 1 1/2" x 1 1/8". The banner measures 3 1/8" x 1/2". The assembled flowering vine measures 1 5/8" x 3/8". The sunburst measures 1 1/2" x 3/8". Flower accent measures 1 3/8" x 1/2".