Christmas Critters Stamp Set
Product ID : 3273
Christmas Critters Tip Sheet :
1. There is a separate stamp for the mouse ears and even an inner ear for color layering
and image building. Check the assembled view for a visual guide on ear placement, or
make it extra easy with the coordinating die-cuts as a guide.
2. Stamp the fully assembled mouse first, then add the sweater or scarf appropriately
3. The nose is a separate stamp so you can use an alternate color. A fun red nose in
honor of Rudolph or a sweet pink nose can give you a completely different look.
4. The large circle with snowdrifts is intended to be a great way to ground the mice in a
simple clean way. If you stamp the circle with a light enough color, you can stamp the mice
right on top of it. Or if you wish to have a higher contrast, you can die-cut the mice and
add them on top of the circle that way.
5. You can add falling snow to the sky portion of the snowdrift background with the
separate snow stamps.
6. Heat emboss the snow or add glitter to make it pop from the background.
7. When stamping the holly, start with the base sprig image, then add the leaf veining in a
darker color. Lastly, add the berries for a pop of color.
8. The cocoa mug can be used with or without the steam since they are separate images
and dies. The small heart is designed to nest right within the cup.
9. Add glossy accents to the mouse nose or mug for a realistic shine.
10. When stamping the gift, try stamping the string first, followed by the actual box.
Inspired by the classic 'Twas the Night Before Christmas tale, these little critters are busy preparing for the holidays with a full collection of sweet accessories. Swap out their scarves and sweaters in a variety of colors. The upright mouse can hold a few different goodies such as a wrapped gift, a festive candy cane, the classic sprig of holly and even enjoy a cup of hot cocoa. These cute little critters will add the perfect touch to all your holiday projects!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The circle snowdrift background measures 2 7/8" in diameter. The assembled mouse on all fours measures 2 3/8" x 1". The upright mouse measures 2" x 1 7/8". The assembled holly sprig measures 1" x 3/4". The assembled gift box measures 1/2" x 5/8". The cocoa mug measures 3/4" x 3/4". The cocoa steam measures 1/2" x 5/8". The candy cane measures 1 1/8" x 1/2".