Christmas Cuts Sentiments Stamp Set
Product ID : 3283
Christmas Cuts Sentiments Tip Sheet :
1. These sentiments are designed to coordinate with the Christmas Cuts Tags. They fit
perfectly in the solid spaces of the die cut shapes.
2. Stamp a subtle pattern onto your tags before adding the sentiment. Try heat
embossing your message in metallic powder for an extra special finish.
3. Try pairing a “To:/From:” sentiment with one of the other one-line sentiments, or use
them on their own for super quick tags that come together in mere moments.
4. Match your sentiment’s ink color to the ribbon or twine you use on your packages for a
5. These sentiments work wonderfully on many of the tag and treat box dies already in
6. Create gift ensembles by creating cards to match your Christmas Cuts tags. Many of
the sentiments in this set are ideally sized for both cards and gift packaging.
7. Add extra color by masking off part of the phrases and stamping them in contrasting
8. Pair the negative from the Christmas Cuts Tags tree die with one of the sentiments on
a card front for a minimalist design with tons of style. Use shimmer cardstock to make it
9. Several of the sentiments in this set can be used all year long, not just at holiday time.
The “a gift for you” could be fantastic for birthdays and other celebrations. The hospitality
sentiment is another that can be used anytime. And the “To:/From:” images have year-
round applications, too.
10. Pair these sentiments with any of the holiday images already in your collection to
breathe new life into an older stamp set.
Spruce up your holiday packages with the Christmas Cuts Sentiments collection! This stamp set coordinates with the Christmas Cuts Tag dies to create seasonal embellishments for all of your gift giving needs. Or pair these sentiments with your favorite winter imagery for cards brimming with yuletide style. You’ll love how many of your Christmastime needs are covered with this adaptable sentiment set!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4” by 6” sheet. The “Peace & Joy” sentiment measures 1 7/8” wide by 9/10” tall. The “Don’t open until Christmas” sentiment measures 2 1/5” wide by just under 1/2” tall. The “Hospitality” sentiment measures 2 1/8” wide by 7/10” tall. The “you’ve been very good…” sentiment measures just over 2 1/2” wide by just over 1/4” tall.