Circle Scribbles Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 2785
Circle Scribbles Tip Sheet :
1. The lines that make up these scribbled shapes are done in a point size that is excellent
for heat embossing.
2. Flip the stamp over and ink the solid back to add solid splotches of color to the lined
images and *fill them in*.
3. Layer more than one scribbled image on top of another for different looks.
4. Stamp the scribbles more than once without re-inking to get a beautiful generational
5. Nest a solid scribbled circle within a scribbled open circle to create unique background
6. Use the scribbled circles to accent a word, sentiment or single letter.
7. The stripes can be used to underline a sentiment.
8. Repeat the stripes in between each other with two different colors to create a border or
9. The stripes can also be used to create plaid accents.
10. Use one of the smaller open circles to replace the letter "o" in a word or phrase.
These scribbled images can be used to accent a word, phrase or image. Background building options are also endless. There are even many nesting options. The stripes can be used for grounding or accenting a sentiment, or even use it to make plaids! This set is so versatile and fun to use, you will find yourself reaching for it time and time again.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest circle measures 3" in diameter. The second largest circle measures 2 1/4". The smallest circle measures 1/4". The second smallest circle measures 1/2". The line trio measures 2 5/8" x 1/2".
Sale Price: $10.00 Sale Price: $8.50
Sale Price: $1.00 Sale Price: $0.85