City Scene Stamp Set
Product ID : 2733
City Scene Tip Sheet :
1. Each city has a vehicle to represent it. New York has a classic checkered cab, London
a double decker bus and Paris a Fiat taxi.
2. The horizontal Christmas tree image can be designed to go on top of the New York cab
or the Paris Fiat taxi for a more festive feel.
3. Use the scattered dot image to add falling snowflakes or a starry night sky to your city
4. Try stamping your selected building directly onto your card front, then adding the street
and trees using the one-piece coordinating die-cut, adhered with foam tape. It is a simple
way to get a detailed look.
5. Don't be afraid to experiment with unique color combinations when stamping the
6. Add "snow" to the roof tops of your buildings with a 2-way glue pen and glitter.
7. Use glossy accents to make any of the vehicles "shiny" and realistic.
8. Use a computer to print out tiny store front signs that are personalized for your
9. You can also add glossy accents to the glass windows of the buildings.
10. Add a fun background to a project using Big Ben with our previously released Hands
of Time stamp set.
This collection of buildings, landmarks and vehicles highlights the special features of three major cities, London, Paris and New York. There are literally hundreds of combinations you can create based on the different components, many of which are two-step. With the combination of the additional coordinating sentiment sets (sold separately), you can truly cover nearly every occasion year round.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. Big Ben assembled measures 1/2" x 2 7/8". The Eiffel tower measures 1 1/4"2 7/8". The Empire State Building assembled measures 5/8" x 3". The "streets" each measure 3 1/4" x 3/8". The largest Christmas tree top measures 3/4" x 1". The largest assembled all-season tree measures 5/8" x 1 1/2". The New York checkered cab assembled measures 1 1/4" x 3/8". The London double-decker bus assembled measures 1 3/8" x 3/4". The Paris Fiat taxi measures 1 1/8" x 5/8". The moon measures 1/2" x 5/8". The assembled sun measures 7/8".