Clip Tips Stamp Set
Product ID : 2834
Life is Beautiful Tip Sheet
1. It is best and easiest to die cut your clips first and then add your stamped images.
2. You can use a 1/2” circle punch to cut out the circular motifs.
3. Layer the solid "mat" images under sentiments to help add detail and style to your
clips. Stamping the mat in a lighter color will always serve you well.
4. Use the numbers from Simple Alphabet to add the number portion of your date under
each monthly title.
5. Add patterns to your clips using the Bitty Background Blocks sets.
6. Try cutting your clips from fun materials like clear cardstock that has been painted on
the back, vellum, cork, thin plastic, coaster board, thin balsa wood or anything else you
can dream up!
7. Don't be afraid to add more than one clip to a single project. If you use several at
once, they themselves can become the focal point.
8. Small images from Places Please, Postmarks, Tiny Treats and more will work well with
the scale of these clips.
9. Use the stamps without the clips to add notations to your journal cards and more.
10. After stamping your clip, try covering the whole thing with glossy accents for a shiny
Sometimes a scrapbook layout or pocket page needs *just a little something* clipped to a straight edge to break up the symmetry. This new stamp set, paired with the coordinating dies, allows you to make custom clips to go with nearly any project. This set features fun phrases and simple images that you can add to the top portion of the clips. Don’t limit yourself to just making clips from cardstock! Experiment with other die-cutting materials too!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. Each of the circular motifs measure 1/2”. The phrases all average about 1/2” wide.