Cloche Quarters: Spring Fillers Stamp Set
Product ID : 3349
Cloche Quarters: Spring Fillers Tip Sheet
1. All of the different items in the Cloche Quarters set are designed to fit inside the domes from the Cloche Quarters set, allowing you to create seasonal vignettes inside the domes.
2. All of the sentiments in this set fit inside the banner from the Cloche Quarters set.
3. The bird house has two steps - the base and the roof/detail. Stamp in coordinating shades for a two-toned look.
4. The potted daffodils image consists of four steps — the pot, the stems, the blooms, and the bloom details.
5. The nest consists of two steps — the nest and the eggs. The small butterflies are sized to look nice perched on the branches around the nest.
6. The potted flower consists of three steps — the pot, the leaves, and the blooms.
7. The succulent cluster consists of two steps — the main blooms, and the small leafy accents. The succulents can also be used with the clay pot.
8. The blooms that coordinate with the pot can also be used on their own, without the pot. This makes a cute accent for the base of a dome.
9. The succulents would make a cute accent when placed on top of one of the domes as well.
10. All of the images in this set, while sized to coordinate with the domes in the Cloche Quarters set, are just as fun to use on their own as well!
Clear domes called cloches have been very popular in home decor for the last few years. Filled with beautiful seasonal things, they are a fun home decor accent. Well, now you can take this trend into your paper crafting. This Cloche Quarters: Spring Fillers set is filled with pretty springtime things to put under the domes from the Cloche Quarters set! Pretty daffodils, a bird house, potted flowers, and succulents remind us of the joys of spring, but can stretch through the year as well. The multi-step images make it easy to create colorful images, no coloring required!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The assembled bird house measures 1 1/4” wide and 1 1/2” high. The assembled potted daffodils measure 1 1/4” wide and 1 5/8” high. The assembled bird nest measures 1 3/8” wide and 1 5/8” high. The potted plant measures 1 1/2” wide and 1 1/2” high. The succulents measure 1 1/2” wide and 1” high.