Cloche Quarters Stamp Set
Product ID : 3348
Cloche Quarters Tip Sheet
1. The two different dome toppers can be combined with any of the three different bases.
2. The wood slab base consists of three steps, allowing you to create a realistic wood effect.
3. The small banner will fit across the domes, allowing you to add a sentiment.
4. The dome dies in the coordinating Cloche Quarters die collection are designed to give you some options. The inner and outer cut lines are separate dies, allowing you to cut just the outer line for a solid dome. The die cut can then be run through again with the inner cut if you wish to have an open dome.
5. Use the inner cut of the dome dies to create some fun shaker cards.
6. Use the dies to cut the domes from clear cardstock to create a glassy effect.
7. The domes can be filled with all sorts of things! The Cloche Quarters Fillers collections are all sized perfectly, but there may be many things in your stamp collection as well.
8. The cupcakes from Baker’s Dozen would be a nice fit - so cute for a birthday card!
9. Embellish the top or the base with a small flower cluster for a pretty touch.
10. The buildings from the Petite Places collection also fit inside the domes, opening up lots of fun options!
Clear domes called cloches have been very popular in home decor for the last few years. Filled with beautiful seasonal things, they are a fun home decor accent. Well, now you can take this trend into your paper crafting. This Cloche Quarters set is filled with two different sized domes and three different bases to mix and match. The coordinating seasonal Cloche Quarters Fillers sets will be released throughout the coming year, and contain all sorts of fun things to put under the domes. You’ll have fun digging through your current stamp collection for other things that can be put inside the domes as well, such as the entire Petite Places collection!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The larger dome measures 1 3/4” wide and 2 5/8” high. The smaller dome measures 1 3/4” wide and 2 1/8” high. The pedestal base measures 2 1/8” wide and 1 1/2” high. The flat base measures 2 1/8” wide and 1/2” high. The wood slab base measures 2 1/4” wide and 5/8” high.