Colorful Words Stamp Set
Product ID : 3206
Colorful Words Tip Sheet :
1. The outlined words are separate from the script words. They can be used to create
2. Use your favorite coloring medium to color each letter a different color.
3. Heat emboss in clear powder and sponge ink on top for a subtle gradient.
4. Stamp the outlined word portion of the sentiment on a strip of paper and trim the ends.
Stamp the script part of the sentiment on your background. Add the paper strip to your
project with foam tape.
5. The word "rainbow" is just begging to be colored in a rainbow palette!
6. Several of the outlined words can be used without their scripty partner.
7. Add a sentiment from Colorful Words to a project that includes a colored image. Color
the word in the same tones as the image for a cohesive look.
8. Look for new combinations of script words and outlined words for even more
sentiments. "Rainbow wishes", "celebrate dreams", and "Best of luck friend" are all
combos that will work on a card.
9. Heat emboss the outlined words in black and over watercolor in the openings for a
great "pooled color" look.
Colorful Words brings the coloring craze to your favorite sentiments. Open letters invite your favorite coloring medium to come out to play as you add a custom palette to your latest project. Imagine matching your sentiment to your favorite colored image! If you are looking for a quick project, we've got you covered there, too. The words will look just as great without a drop of color on them. If you are looking for a basic sentiment set with unmatched versatility, add Colorful Words to your collection today.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The "Celebrate" sentiment measures approximately 1/2” x 3 5/8”. The "Hi" sentiment measures approximately 1/2” x 3/4”. The "with sincere" sentiment measures approximately 1/4” x 2 3/4”. The "in a big way" sentiment measures approximately 1/4” x 2 3/4”.