Comfort Food Additions Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2648
Comfort Food Additions Tip Sheet :
1. Use the new sentiments for additional design possibilities with the original Comfort
Food stamp set.
2. Create a happy birthday or celebration card.
3. Use the sentiments as inside/outside pairings.
4. Use the basic sentiments alone or with any favorite set.
5. Pair the sentiments with a different ice cream stamp.
6. Use the "we all scream for ice cream" stamp with the ice cream container from Comfort
Food on the cover of a summer time photo album.
7. Omit "for" from "we all scream for" and "scream" something else like "happy birthday"
8. Use the sentiments that are similar to each other to create a word background.
9. Stamp a sentiment on a tag or punched piece to create a focal element for your card.
10. Stamp the one line sentiments, like "happy birthday" or "congratulations" on ribbon to
add a unique touch to a gift.
A new set of sentiments for Comfort Food that will carry the set through the comforting on to the celebrating! Many of these new phrases complete the wording that begins on the soup and ice cream for an overall complete sentiment. This set also gives new meaning to the original images, including a few standard sayings for your everyday birthday and congratulations cards. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The "happy birthday" sentiment measures about 1 1/4" wide and less than a 1/4" tall. The largest sentiment, "let's celebrate" is slightly smaller than 2" wide and about 1/4" tall.