Communique Sentiments Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2181
1. Use the Birthday Sentiment in conjunction with the present and the dotted ring from
2. Stamp the wreath from Communique Curves in a light color and the With Sympathy
sentiment in a dark color.
3. Use the dotted line (3 dots) to accent your words. Use the stamp beside, above and
below the sentiments.
4. Stamp part of the sentiment on different colored cardstock to add punch to your
project. Example; “Happy” from Happy Birthday could be on Pure Poppy while “Birthday”
could be stamped on Aqua Mist.
5. Use the present box from Communique Curves as a half box (masking top or bottom
half with post it note) and stamp sentiment above. Refer to thank you EXAMPLE.
6. Stamp ring and dotted ring from Communique Curves with the Happy Birthday
Sentiment. Refer to Happy Birthday EXAMPLE.
7. Stamping a sentiment repeatedly is a fabulous way to create a background. Stamp the
sentiment either straight or at interesting angles and repeat until your background is full.
A complementary set to the Communique Curves stamp set that includes sentiments that can be used for all occasions. The sentiments work well with the present, circles and rings from Communique Curves. Great for cards, gift items as well as scrapbook pages.
This set comes on a single 3x4 sheet (without our standard CD storage case). The "Get Well Soon" sentiment measures 2 inches wide and .5 inches high. The “Happy Birthday” sentiment measures 1.5 inches wide and .75 inches high.