Confetti Garland Borders Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2732
Confetti Garland Borders Tip Sheet :
1. Die-cut with any of the garland dies and then stamp them with the coordinating images.
2. Have fun using multiple colors when adding the confetti images to the die-cuts.
3. You can achieve delicate or bold looks depending on the "string" detail you stamp
between the confetti pieces.
4. Die-cut the garland from colored cardstock and heat emboss the confetti shapes for a
5. Add glitter to the entire garland after stamping it by running it through a Xyron sticker
maker and sprinkling the sparkle on.
6. For a two-step stamping look, add the solid star to your garland first, followed by the
harlequin patterned star in a darker color.
7. You can use these basic shapes to create your own stamped backgrounds or borders.
8. These shapes are small enough that they could be added in the open spaces of some
of our Cover Plate dies, such as Circles and Hexagons.
9. They can also be used to accent sentiments in a decorative way.
10. The shapes can also be used to replace the letter "o" in a word when using alphabet
stamps or dies.
Many have admired stitched "garlands" added to paper projects, but not many want to bother with the all the work involved. This new stamp set with coordinating die collection, make it a breeze! The unique "dotted" line that is cut with the die between shapes makes the paper flexible so you can bend it into curves, just like real garland. The stamp set coordinates with the dies and you can create lots of different color combinations, patterns and even different styles of "string" to go between the confetti! This is such a fun set to use that you find yourself reaching for it again and again!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The snowflake measures 5/8". The circles each measure 7/16". The hearts each measure 9/16" x 5/8". The stars each measure 5/8". The string pieces each measure 5/8".