Confetti Sentiments Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3471
Confetti Sentiments Tip Sheet
1. Emboss these sentiments with gold embossing powder for a festive look.
2. Heat emboss the sentiments with white embossing powder to mimic the look of “flour” and pair with the Life is What You Bake It set.
3. Play around with resist techniques — heat emboss the sentiment and then sponge ink, or watercolor over the top.
4. The small accents included in the set can be used to create fun backgrounds — stamp the smaller confetti images multiple times, in different ink colors, to create a fun confetti background.
5. Combine these sentiments with the Mix & Mat: Confetti die collection for double confetti fun!
6. Stamp the “home made…” sentiment onto a tag and embellish with the mixer from the Life is What You Bake It and tie it to some home-baked goodies.
7. Pair the “let’s eat cake” sentiment with the Just Desserts set.
8. Use the “with love” sentiment to create some cute valentine treats.
9. Ink these sentiments with various ink colors using the rock ’n roll technique.
10. Stamp these sentiments with a glue pad and coat with glitter for a sparkling effect.
Nothing says “Celebrate” like confetti! This collection of fun confetti sentiments is perfect for birthdays and more. Stamp them in your favorite color, or play around with heat embossing and resist techniques! Or pair them with the Life Is What You Bake It set for even more options.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. Each sentiment measures approximately 2 1/4” wide and 2” high.