Confetti Toss Stamp Set
Product ID : 3119
Confetti Toss Tip Sheet :
1. Start stamping your pattern with the lightest color ink first and with heaviest coverage;
finish with your darkest color used most sparingly for good balance.
2. Try stamping or heat embossing with metallics for a luxe appearance.
3. These confetti images can be used to build full backgrounds or spotlight clusters.
4. Experiment with color! Try rainbow colors, monochromatics, or unconventional combos
for limitless possibilities.
5. Stamp the confetti images as an alternate for raindrops or snowflakes.
6. Use these images to add interest to die cut shapes and words.
7. Stamp the confetti images onto colored cardstock with watermark ink to create a more
8. Use the small heart and star images to add a bit of variety to your confetti. Embellish
the alternate shapes with glitter for an extra touch of sparkle.
9. Use the individual dots to fill in holes in your patterns.
10. Use dimensional glaze to embellish a handful of the dots to add shine and texture.
Add a festive sprinkle of confetti to any project with this handy pattern building set. The variety of images in Confetti Toss gives you the freedom to create a wide array of backgrounds and clusters perfect for any celebration. Pair it with balloons, candles, cupcakes, and streamers for a birthday extravaganza or use the confetti in place of snowflakes or raindrops for a stylized alternative. You’ll love how easy it is to spotlight a sentiment or highlight a focal point with a playful spray of confetti!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
The “Congratulations” sentiment measures 2” long by 3/10” tall. Confetti cluster A measures 1 1/4” wide by 1 1/3” tall. Confetti cluster C measures 2 3/10” wide by 4/5” tall. Confetti cluster H measures just under 3 1/2” wide by 3/5” tall. The largest individual dot measures just under 3/8” in diameter.
Sale Price: $5.00 Sale Price: $3.50