Corner Adorner: August Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.25
Product ID : 3577
Corner Adorner: August Tip Sheet
1. Stamp your cobweb onto dark cardstock and use pearlized pigment powder to bring out the details.
2. Or heat emboss using white or silver powder for more contrast.
3. Stamp the solid cobweb alone or pair it with the dotted overlay for more interest.
4. Add the dangling spider for extra creepy Halloween style.
5. Make the spider especially spooky by embellishing it with black flocking.
6. This corner design works as either a background or a focal point.
7. Use an emboss resist technique to bring out the details of the cobweb. Simply heat emboss first using clear powder and then sponge a colorful ink over the embossing.
8. Pair this set with the other Halloween stamps in your collection to freshen up an older set.
9. Give the spider texture by embellishing it with lacquer drops or dimensional glaze.
10. Instead of stamping the dangling thread for the spider use actual thread for realistic character.
Embellish your edges with the seventh set in the Corner Adorner series! This month’s edition features an intricate cobweb and creepy, crawly spider, perfect for your Halloween creations. Pair these images with the included sentiment or any of the Halloween greetings already in your collection to give your cards a slightly spooky mood.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The cobweb design measures 2 1/2” wide by 3” tall. The dotted detail design measures 2 1/4” wide by 2 1/10” tall. The “trick or treat” sentiment measures 1 3/4” wide by just under 1/3” tall. The spider measures just under 1/4” wide by just over 1/4” tall.