Corner Adorner: February Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3485
Corner Adorner: February Tip Sheet
1. The large flower in the set fits perfectly into the negative space in the corner “greens” image.
2. The bud images fit on the stems on the large “greens” image.
3. Use the small four-petal flowers and dots to embellish the large corner image
4. The corner image can be used directly on a card base, on a layer, or peeking out from under a layer.
5. Sponging and Rock N Roll techniques help you add depth to the flowers and leaves in this set.
6. Mask off portions of the image to incorporate additional colors. For example, mask the stemmed flowers to stamp the long fronds in one color and then reverse the masking to add the stems in another color.
7. Add glitter or lacquer drops to the dot trios or flower centers to give them texture, dimension, and sparkle.
8. Use the five-petal flowers with the individual leaves instead of the large corner image for a different look.
9. Die cut the large flower and add to the corner image with dimensional adhesive for a layered look.
10. Selectively ink your stamp to use only a portion of the image at a time. You can even turn the corner image into a border by stamping half of the corner and then rotating before stamping the other half.
Dress up your corners with the first set in the Corner Adorner series! These images build to create a beautiful, multi-step floral embellishment that comes together with a few quick impressions. Pair the floral cluster with the included sentiment or select a greeting from your collection to make a delightful project in a snap!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The fully assembled floral corner image measures just over 2 1/2” wide by just over 3 1/8” tall. The largest flower measures 1 1/10” wide by 1 1/10” tall. The “Sending you sunshine” sentiment measures 2 1/2” wide by 3/8” tall. The largest leaf measures just under 1/3” wide by 5/8” tall.