Corner Adorner: July Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3564
Corner Adorner: July Tip Sheet
1. Heat emboss the lace corners in a light color on dark cardstock for a high-contrast look.
2. Or heat emboss the lace in a metallic tone to give your design a sophisticated, elegant look.
3. Stamp two corners (on a diagonal from one another) to create a lace frame.
4. Personalize your greeting using the “I’m” or “We’re” sentiments depending on whether an individual is sending the card or it’s being sent by a couple or group.
5. If you’re not a fan of embossing, these lace designs would look beautiful embellished with pigment powder.
6. Use an emboss resist technique to bring out the details of these images. Simply heat emboss first using clear powder and then sponge a colorful ink over the embossing.
7. Embellish the details in these designs with glitter or lacquer drops.
8. Color in the openings in the designs with your favorite coloring medium to create a bold, colorful look.
9. The coordinating dies are designed with no margin along the straight edges to make it appear as if the lace bleeds to the edge.
Embellish your edges with the sixth set in the Corner Adorner series! This month’s edition includes two delicate lace designs, sure to add a soft, romantic flair to all of your projects. Pair these images with the included sentiment, or any of the greetings already in your collection, to give your cards a graceful elegance that is sure to make this set an instant classic.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The four-petal lace design measures 1 7/8” wide by just over 2 1/2” tall. The doily style lace design measures 2 1/2” wide by 2 1/5” tall. The “...so happy for you” sentiment measures just under 2 1/3” wide by 1/2” tall. The “I’m” sentiment measures just over 1/2” wide by just over 1/4” tall. The “We’re” measures just under 7/8” wide by just under 1/3” tall.