Corner Adorner: June Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.35
Product ID : 3550
Corner Adorner: June Tip Sheet
1. Use dark purples for the berries to create blackberries or black raspberries or bright pinks and reds for raspberries.
2. The small berry cluster can be used to accentuate a sentiment or balance a catty-corner design.
3. Stamp the sentiment on a die cut banner and weave it through the die cut berry vines to hide the end.
4. Embellish the flower centers with glitter or lacquer dots to give them some dimension and texture.
5. Stamp two corners (on a diagonal from one another) to create a berry vine frame.
6. Try stamping a whole background with this image. The vine design looks lovely covering an entire card front.
7. Heat emboss the vines in a metallic tone to give your design a sophisticated, elegant look.
8. The small berry cluster would look fabulous stamped on the tag accompanying a home baked gift.
9. Use sponging or the rock ‘n roll technique to give your berries a “just ripe” appearance.
10. Pair these berries with large-scale sentiments or die cut words for a quick and easy project.
Embellish your edges with the fifth set in the Corner Adorner series! This month’s edition embraces nature’s summer bounty with a scrolling berry design. Create a colorful corner decoration with only a few quick impressions. Pair these images with the included sentiment or any of the greetings already in your collection to send a little bit of summer’s sweetness to the ones you love!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The leafy vine image measures 2 7/8” wide by just over 2 1/4” tall. The berry measures about 3/8” wide by 2/5” tall. The large leaf image measures 3/8” wide by 5/8” long. The “You make me smile” sentiment measures just over 2 5/8” wide by 2/5” tall.