Corner Adorner: October Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3604
Corner Adorner: October Tip Sheet
1. Use the Rock N’ Roll or blending techniques to add depth and shading to your cedar branches.
2. These images would be beautiful framing the “To:” and “From:” on your seasonal gift tags.
3. Heat emboss your bell with metallic powder to give your projects a realistic feel.
4. Add shading to your bows with colored pencils or markers.
5. Give your bows a layered look by stamping one bow and stacking a second bow die cut on top. Curve the top bow a bit for added dimension.
6. This bow would also be perfect on birthday projects.
7. These images are a great way to frame your favorite large-scale holiday sentiments.
8. Pair this stamp set with the coordinating die collection for projects with texture and dimension.
9. Emboss your cedar branches in metallic powders to give your projects a hint of elegance.
10. The bow and bells used together would also make a lovely wedding card.
Embellish your edges with the ninth set in the Corner Adorner series! This month’s edition features an elegant cedar swag, bow, and bell ideal for dressing up your holiday projects! Pair these images with the included sentiment or any of the seasonal greetings already in your collection to ring in the festive season.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The cedar branches measure 1 3/8” wide by 1 1/8” tall. The bell measures 1/2” wide by 5/8” tall. The “Deck the halls” sentiment measures 1 3/4” wide by just over 1/4” tall. The fully assembled bow measures 3 3/8” wide by just over 1 1/2” tall.