Courage & Kindness Stamp Set
Product ID : 3333
Courage & Kindness Tip Sheet
1. The sentiments and words are designed to be used alone or combined with each other. Some ideas for combinations are: have courage & be kind, be strong & courageous, always be kind, if you can be anything be kind, and more!
2. The flower cluster is a 3 step stamp: Stamp the flower bases first, add the flower centers, and then add the leaves.
3. Mix and match the flower elements to create your own custom flower designs for your project.
4. Use the coordinating dies to cut out the flower images and then layer them on your project for more dimension.
5. Add rhinestones, pearls, beads, and/or glitter to add sparkle and shine to your projects.
6. Stamp the flowers onto watercolor paper and then brush them with a damp brush, allowing the images to “bleed”, creating a hand painted look.
7. Add shading to the flower images by inking up the stamp with one color and then rolling the edges in a darker shade.
8. Use the small flowers and leaves in the set to add details to the stamped images or to stamp coordinating patterned papers or background designs.
9. Stamp the flowers into a wreath-like design around the stamped sentiments for a beautiful look.
10. Stamp one of the larger script sentiments in a lighter ink color and then stamp one of the smaller companion sentiments in a darker color over the top for a unique look.
Courage and Kindness is a flower building set that includes some inspirational sentiments to send some encouragement to a loved one. The images and sentiments are perfect to use on cards, tags, scrapbook pages, planners, and more.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest flower base is 2” in diameter. The five petal flower base is just under 1” tall and just under 7/8” wide. The “be kind” sentiment is just under 1 1/2” wide and just under 1/2” tall.