Cover Up: Diamonds Stamp Set
Product ID : 3398
Cover Up: Diamonds Tip Sheet
1. Heat emboss with embossing powder and then watercolor in the openings in the design.
2. Stamp in an ombre color palette.
3. Ink stamp and then wipe off a bit of the ink before stamping for a slightly distressed or vintage look.
4. Stamp pattern vertically or horizontally depending on your card’s orientation.
5. Stamp in a single strip or cover even more of your card front by lining up edges and stamping repeatedly for an all-over pattern.
6. Stamp pattern and then go over the image with a water brush to soften the lines and create the look of watercolor.
7. Stamp pattern on die cuts to give them more interest and flair!
8. Layer on color and texture by ink-blending on card stock first and then stamping the pattern over the top of your ink-blended color.
9. Stamp an entire strip of card stock with one impression from the stamp. Then, die cut a circle, oval, etc. from paper, creating a frame for your card front. Embellish with images and sentiments from your stash.
10. Stamp bookmarks, gift tags and more, with these stylish patterns.
The Cover Up background stamp collection allows you to create quick and easy background patterns with a single impression, thanks to the stamps’ large size! Not only that, but you can explore lots of different, exciting techniques with these pretty designs. Heat emboss and then watercolor, stamp in an ombre color palette and more! This diamond pattern is unique and stylish and will work for a wide variety of different card occasions! Collect all of the Cover Up stamps for lots of beautiful background options that can really be the star of the show on your next project!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. This stamp measures 5-3/8” x 3-1/2”.