Craft Brew Stamp Set
Sale Price: $20.40
Product ID : 3032
Craft Brew Tip Sheet :
1. Heat emboss, with clear powder, the glass and the glass accents on your project. Fill
with beer in shades of Harvest Gold and Summer Sunrise.
2. Heat emboss the foam head and bubbles in white embossing powder.
3. Use the beer logos without the glass on any project. Scale-wise, they'd look particularly
good on tags.
4. Repeatedly stamp a beer logo stamp on the paper coasters Papertrey Ink sells using
waterproof ink. Give a set as a gift.
5. The "100% handcrafted" sentiment would work well on the back of any type of card.
6. Both "It's no coincidence" and "It's Beer:30" are designed to look great on the inside of
the card and work for a multitude of occasions.
7. Stamp a beer glass and top it off with a felt cut of the foam head die for a truly realistic
8. Create a background using several of the beer logos.
9. Create your own beer bottle bands on a six pack of room temperature beer and stamp
the logos on them.
Toast to the guys in your life with a card featuring a cold pint of Craft Brew. Cleverly designed sentiments visually read as beer logos and look right at home stamped on the front of our pub glass. Feel free to use the logos on their own for tags, cards, and packaging, where they would work equally as well. The multi-stepped logos will also look constructed with the coordinating dies and dimensional adhesive. The guys will be suitably impressed with your project and will raise the first glass to you and your creativity. In guy-speak, that's pretty much the best compliment you can get. So let's go ahead and get our Craft Brew on!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The large, empty glass measures approximately 2 1/4” x 3”. The "hard working, strong, and capable" logo measures approximately 1 1/4” x 1 1/2”. The "Let Me Buy You" logo measures approximately 1 1/4” x 1”. The arrowed banner measures approximately 3 1/5” x 1/4”. The "It's no coincidence" sentiment measures approximately 1 3/8” x 1”.