Cuppa Love Stamp Set
Product ID : 2927
Cuppa Love Tip Sheet :
1. When building the tulip border on your cup die-cut, start with the tulips, then the stems,
followed by the solid leaves. You can then add the accent to the center of the tulips. You
may want to add a little mask or post-it to the handle if you don't want that accent to
extend onto the handle.
2. After building a border on your cup using the skinny retro oval, add a second color to
each accent with the dotted line image.
3. Use the pocket die included in the coordinating die collection (sold separately) to add
a pocket to the inside of your card. The pocket can hold a tea bag as a special touch.
4. The round sentiments can be added to a tag and tied to the string of a tea bag for a
5. Stamp one of the hearts or the smaller flower accents behind the sentiments in a
6. Use the examples shown in the display of this set to guide you in adding flowers to the
vines or leaf sprigs.
7. Search for "vintage pyrex" or "vintage fire king" on Google images or Pinterest to get
inspiration for different color schemes you can use with these elements.
8. Add glossy accents to certain portions of your stamped patterns for an embossed look.
9. The sentiments look fabulous when heat embossed.
10. All of the design elements can be used without the cup die-cut. Use them to create
backgrounds or borders on standard cards.
Inspired by vintage Fire King and Pyrex mugs, this stamp set provides lots of fun design elements that can be added to the coordinating cup die (sold separately). Perfect for "feel better" cards, sending comfort to those who need it most. Tuck a tea bag inside your creation and add a tag to its string using one of the round sentiments included in this stamp set!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The assembled medallion image measures 2" in diameter. The assembled tulip border measures 2 3/4" x 3 1/8". The assembled large floral vine accent measures 2 1/2" x 1 1/2". The assembled large floral sprig accent measures 2" x 1 1/4". The round sentiments each measure 1" in diameter.