Cutaway Tags: Spring Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3340
Cutaway Tags: Spring Tip Sheet
1. Each of the leaves and florals has a "second step" image to be added in a darker color as an accent.
2. When stamping onto the die-cut tag, look straight down through your block for easy placement.
3. There is a small image of a tuft of grass that does not coordinate with anything on the die-cut tag.
This was included so you could "ground" a single stamped flower or two and give you more possibilities.
4. Select a single floral stamp to accent your envelope flap that coordinates with your card.
5. Use all of the stamped elements to build a border along the bottom edge of a card.
6. The sentiments are sized to fit in the strip at the center of the die-cut tag.
7. Stamp your images in our dye ink and then use a watercolor brush to add water for a water colored look.
8. Add small touches of sparkle with a 2-way glue pen and glitter.
9. Rhinestones or enamel dots can be used to accent the flower centers.
10. Don't be afraid to experiment with unconventional colors, like blue leaves with purple accents.
Accent the detailed Cutaway Tags: Spring die (sold separately) with these coordinating stamps and sentiments. As an added bonus, the stamped elements can also be used alone to create different scenes and focal points.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The dotted half-circle frame measures 3" x 1 1/4". The butterfly measures 1/2". The largest five-petal daisy measures 1/2". The large tulip measures 3/8" x 1/2". "Mother's Day" measures 2 7/8" x 3/8". "Welcome" measures 1 7/8" x 3/8".