Cutaway Tags: Summer Stamp Set
Product ID : 3379
Cutaway Tags: Summer Tip Sheet
1. Each of the petaled florals has a "second step" image to be added in a darker color as an accent.
2. When stamping onto the die-cut tag, look straight down through your block for easy placement.
3. There is a small stem and individual leaf cluster image that does not coordinate with anything on the die-cut tag. This was included so you could "ground" a single stamped flower or two and give you more possibilities.
4. Select a single floral stamp to accent your envelope flap to coordinate with your card.
5. Use all of the stamped elements to build a wreath on a card front.
6. The sentiments are sized to fit in the strip at the center of the die-cut tag.
7. Stamp your images in our dye ink and then use a watercolor brush to add water for a water colored look.
8. Add small touches of sparkle with a 2-way glue pen and glitter.
9. Rhinestones or enamel dots can be used to accent the flower centers.
10. Don't be afraid to experiment with unconventional colors, like blue leaves with purple accents.
The Cutaway Tags: Summer Stamp Set allows you to accent the detailed Cutaway Tags: Summer Die (sold separately) with the coordinating stamps and sentiments. As an added bonus, the stamped elements can also be used alone to create different scenes and focal points. Discover the endless possibilities!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest petal flowers measure about 1". The small petal flower measures 5/8". The large tulip bud measures 3/8". The small tulip bud measures 1/4". The small individual leaf cluster measures 5/8" x 3/8". The polka dot strip measures 3 1/2" x 1/2". "Sending Birthday Wishes" measures 2 5/8" x 3/8". "Happy Anniversary" measure 2" x 3/8".